We Will Fight To Protect Your Rights And The Rights Of Your Community To Safety and Security

Have You Been Injured In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?

Being involved in a motor vehicle accident is frustrating enough without the added stress of insurance issues. When the person who caused your accident is underinsured or uninsured, it is important to speak with a Longmont area lawyer regarding your options for compensation. At Trine Law Firm LLC, we know what steps to take in order to see that you are covered for the damages you have incurred.

Our office is conveniently located just off I-25 at Highway 34. If you have questions regarding a recent car accident with an uninsured driver, contact our law firm today.

Your Options After An Accident With An Uninsured Motorist In Colorado

The laws regarding uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UM insurance) are constantly evolving. That is why we stay current with the most recent legislation in order to best protect our clients’ rights and explain every option they have.

If you have UM insurance, your own insurance policy may cover the damages you have incurred in your accident if the other driver does not have enough coverage or lacks coverage altogether. We will work with you to see that your medical bills, property damage, lost wages and other expenses are paid.

Hit-And-Run Accidents

Your insurance company could also be responsible for paying if you have been involved in a hit-and-run accident. This is similar to being hit by a driver with no insurance at all. We will review your policy and the facts of your unique situation in order to develop a plan that works best for you.

Contact Us Today Regarding Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Accidents

Attorney Cheryl Trine will listen to your side of the story and explain all of the options available to you after your accident. Contact our Boulder area law firm to learn more today.